Monday, May 21, 2012

태권도 I'm in Love



I joined Taekwondo in July 2011, it's almost a year since i fell in love with this martial art ^^
I'm in green 띠 (ddi, means belt) right now, aah so happy xD
for me, green 띠 gives me a huge responsibility to hold, i have to do sparring more often and improve my sparring skill, and the most important thing to do is stay 'awake' during the match. At first i thought it was easy, you just have to know the interval timing to kick, but when i did my first sparring, waaah it was not easy at all!
Fighting is more complicated and hard to do compared to what I see in the movies kkkkk

I really like to watch a sparring match, especially in my club. We always end the practicing session with sparring, and i often did it with guys, not girl -_- hahahaha

Someday, i want to do a match in a competition and having my dad watch me


want to be one of them

I'm on my way to kick that high xD

No comments:

Post a Comment