Thursday, November 18, 2010

my confession : i definitely love super junior!!

my friends know me as a west-music lover, collector of america superband songs, such as paramore, my chemical romance, 30 seconds to mars, and sooo forth. but some of em don't know that i love stuffs from korea since i was 13 ;) and now, when a lot of my friends get crazy with korea, i'm showing that i am crazier than them!

okay, now i'll start with SUPER JUNIOR :*


super junior *sorry sorry sorry sorry* :)



i still can't remember all their name yet ;P


super junior K.R.Y with donghae and sungmin ;D

super junior K.R.Y special concert in Japan

love super junior K.R.Y!!


and the special member that i love the most is CHO KYUHYUN, he is also the member of super junior subgroup Super Junior M and Super Junior K.R.Y :) he is the youngest in super junior, was born in 1988. i promise i'll post about kyuhyun, and things that you might never know about him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment