Tuesday, December 8, 2015

the crying sky

i watch a tv drama and suddenly rain pouring down the city.
my cold room and the sound of the falling water drawn me back to the moment.
that was our first rain. we both soaked in our uniform.
we laughed so hard while sitting in the stairs, and thinking the way to go back home barefooted.



if i could turn back time,
i wish i was just go to sleep that day. without texting you.
that was my biggest mistake. and we separate this way. not in a good way.



my decision to keep avoiding you is the best thing i can do.
even though you're cool about it, i am trying hard to hide my smile.
it's better off this way, let's just keep this little secret between us.
i know i am greedy to keep this memory like it used to be.

don't ask me to come.
i don't want to see you with that new person.
besides, i also don't want that new person to know me.
let's just disappear quietly.

i hope nothing but your happiness every single day.
and thank you for the memories.
i will make sure to keep my distance, so you won't hear me screaming.
congratulation, 나의 소중한 기억............





1 comment: